skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Lucy and Matt's John Muir Trail Hike!
Pre-hike prep, stories from the trail, and thoughts on long distance hiking.
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Things I'm (a little) sad about
Missing three weeks of Project Runway while on the trail.
I'm okay with trading it for these views though.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Trail Related Links
JMT Wiki
Trail Journals
Pacific Crest Trail
JMT map
Another JMT Map
The Hikers!
On one of our rainy, and flat, Chicago training hikes.
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(35)
►
August
(20)
►
July
(5)
▼
June
(10)
AT Training Hike- Day Four
AT Training Hike- Day Three
AT Training Hike- Day Two
AT Training Hike- Day One
Training for Elevation Change
Getting ready for Tennessee!
Things I'm (a little) sad about
Six Weeks!
Shoes!
Starting trail prep...
No comments:
Post a Comment