Monday, June 2, 2008

Shoes!







Trying to decide between these two pairs of boots, the Merrell Moab Mid and the Vasque Iron XCR Mid. The Merrell's are cuter, but, well, cute probably shouldn't be my priority. The reviewers seem relatively happy with both on REI's website... the Vasque seem to have more reviews. Hmmm. Should probably just make the trek up to the burbs to try them on... but I really hate going all the way out there! Of course, it has to be right when we are moving (Sept 09) that the Lincoln Park REI is opening.

1 comment:

JimQPublic said...

Go with what fits! I have a great fitting pair of Merrells for around town so I tried to find some (on sale) for the JMT. As cool and high-tech as the Merrells look, plain jane Montrail Continental Divides just fit better and seemed to have better support.

I'm doing the JMT as well- but starting 8/10.

Jim